03night 04days Nepal tour
- The colourful / historical / religious city of Kathmandu
- Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swayambhunath stupa
- Kathmandu durbar square, one of historical palace complexes with Living goddess Kumari
- Nagarkot – one of famous hillstop to see mountains and sunrise
Day 01: Arrival to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel in Kathmandu.
Arrival at the Tribhuwan International airport, pick up by office representatives and transfer to the hotel in Thamel. Thamel is around 13 kms from the international airport and it takes around 20 minutes to drive from the airport to thamel. IF there is no traffic jam (which often is there inside Kathmandu) , it will be even faster to reach thamel.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
The sightseeing in Kathmandu on this day includes sightseeing in Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swayambhunath Stupa, Kathmandu durbar square etc. After breakfast on this day, leave for sightseeing inside Kathmandu. All the sightseeing spots you are going to visit today are World heritage sites. Drive first to Pashupatinath, The greatest temple and one of the four major destination for Hindu people of India and Nepal, after finishing Pashupatinath Temple, visit Boudhanath. Boudhanath Stupa is Nepal’s greatest stupa and is one of the biggest in Asia. Monkey temple is located on a hill stop and is one of the oldest stupas in Kathmandu and the history of which is related to the creation of Kathmandu valley. After Monkey temple (swayambhunath Stupa ) , drive short to the Kathmandu Durbar Square and overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Nagarkot, drive back to Kathmandu.
Drive from Kathmandu to Bhaktapur durbar square. Sightseeing in Bhaktapur durbar Square and further drive to Nagarkot for overnight stay. The way to Nagarkot passes all the way along the hills. The way have a lot of turns, almost 80 turns altogether while each of the turn will bring you a spectacular view of the landscapes, rice fields. Drive back to Kathmandu for overnight stay.
Day 04: Departure.
Free time in the morning in Kathmandu for shopping etc. And departure, depending upon the flight time.
- 03 night accommodation in Kathmandu ( tourist class hotel)
- All accommodation with breakfast
- Accommodation in twin sharing basis only
- Land transfers as per the itinerary above
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- English Speaking driver
- English speaking guide for groups of people 10 + pax ( optional )