May 16, 2019
2 Days Safari Lake Manyara and NgoroNgoro Crater
Written By Naick Msemo
Pre day: Arriving Tanzania
Our Safari adventure starts the Moment you land at Kilimanjaro international Airport, You will be met by our staff at the airport and transferred to Moshi in the peaceful surrounds of our comfortable accommodation Parkview inn Hotel http://www.pvim.com/ from where there are great views of the mountain. You can relax by the pool before your briefing with the Guides, who will provide the essential information for your safaris
Day 1: Moshi to Lake Manyara National Park
Drive from Moshi to Lake Manyara National Park, which takes about 4 hours. After having picnic lunch in Manyara, you start an early afternoon game drive, which is the best time to view animals in this park. When you approach it from the East Rift Valley escarpment looms on the horizon forming an impressive back droid to the lake. In the tall trees of the ground water forest, monkeys leap from branch to branch, on the escarpment elephants stand in the shade of a baobab. Other animals frequently seen are zebras, impalas, monkeys, giraffes, buffalos, hippos, and others.
Dinner and overnight
- Lodge: Kitela Lodge
- Camping style
depending on customer suggestion
Day 2: half day game drive in the Ngorongoro Crater
Enjoy a half day game drive in the Ngorongoro Crater. This is the best place in Tanzania to see black Rhino, Elephants, Hippos, Buffalo as well as the prides of lion that includes the magnificent black-manned males. There are lots of colorful flamingoes and a variety of water birds. Other game that you may see includes leopard, cheetah, and hyena. Other members of the antelope family and small mammals will be seen. You will have lunch at the picnic center at the crater.
Late afternoon drive back to Moshi
Where by you will stay overnight at Moshi in the peaceful surrounds of comfortable accommodation Parkview inn Hotel http://www.pvim.com/
STANDARD PACKAGE PRICE
$1400 – PER PERSON STAYING AT [LODGE] DURING SAFARI
$800 – PER PERSON [CAMPING] DURING SAFARI
- 2 Nights of accommodation (before and after safari)
- 1 Night of accommodation in Lodge/camping safari
- 3 Meals per day
- Mineral water
- Camping gears like two people per tent if its camping option.
- Accommodation in Lodge/Camp site depending on what client requested
- Mattress, table, Chair, Pillow
- Private safari guide
- Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Park fees
- Crater fees
- Airport/Bus station Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport/Bus station
- On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Travel Insurance/Flights
- Tips to the guide/driver/cook and any items of personal nature.
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||Safaris|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Fax Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|