May 12, 2019
2 Days Safari Tarangire and NgoroNgoro Crater
Written By Naick Msemo
Pre day: Arriving Tanzania
Our Safari adventure starts the Moment you land at Kilimanjaro international Airport, You will be met by our staff at the airport and transferred to Moshi in the peaceful surrounds of our comfortable accommodation Parkview inn Hotel http://www.pvim.com/ from where there are great views of the mountain. You can relax by the pool before your briefing with the Guides, who will provide the essential information for your safaris
Day 1: Moshi – Tarangire National Park
After breakfast, drive to Tarangire National Park, enjoy full day game drive with
Picnic lunch box
The park consists of natural vegetation mainly of Acacia woodland and giant African Baobab trees, with huge swamp areas in the south. Both the river and the swamps act like a magnet for wild animals, during Tanzania’s dry season. The Tarangire National Park is reputed to contain some of the largest elephant herds in Africa.
This African National Park is also home to three rare species of animals – the Greater Kudu, the Fringed-eared Oryx, as well as a few Ashy Starlings.
Dinner and overnight
- Lodge: Tarangire Sopa Lodge
- Camping style
- depending on customer suggestion
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast, drive to Ngoro Ngoro Crater with lunch box, have full day game drive in the crater.
The Ngoro Ngoro Crater is one of the most densely crowded African wildlife areas in the world and is home to an estimated 30,000 animals including some of Tanzania’s last remaining black rhino.
Supported by a year round water supply and fodder, the crater supports a vast variety of animals, which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo, and giant African elephants. Another big draw card to this picturesque national park is its huge population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and the ever-elusive leopard. We will enjoy a picnic lunch on the crater floor.
Late afternoon drive back to Moshi
Where by you will stay overnight at Moshi in the peaceful surrounds of comfortable accommodation Parkview inn Hotel http://www.pvim.com/
STANDARD PACKAGE PRICE
$1400 – PER PERSON STAYING AT [LODGE] DURING SAFARI
$800 – PER PERSON [CAMPING] DURING SAFARI
- 2 Nights of accommodation (before and after safari)
- 1 Night of accommodation in Lodge/Camping safari
- 3 Meals per day
- Mineral water
- Camping gears like two people per tent
- Mattress, table, Chair, Pillow
- Private safari guide
- Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Park fees
- Airport/Bus station Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport/Bus station
- On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Travel Insurance/Flights
- Tips to the guide/driver/cook and any items of personal nature.
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||Safaris|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Fax Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|