May 1, 2017
3 day Algonquin Park tour
Written By MooseTravel
Short on time but need some adventure in your life? Our Beaver tour couldn’t be more perfect for you and your friends. Spending your days and nights in Algonquin Park is the ideal way to relax, explore nature and get your adrenaline really flowing!
This is the real Canadian experience – hike beautiful trails, swim, canoe, watch out for the abundant wildlife, eat fantastic BBQs and share stories around a camp fire under the stars.
- Canoe or kayak on a beautiful lake
- Climb the Dorset Fire Tower for the best view of the surrounding wilderness
- Visit cascading Ragged Falls on the Oxtongue River
- Swim, splash, dive and float in a refreshing wilderness lake
- Watch out for the abundant Canadian wildlife
- Hike on the Lookout Trail for the ultimate scenic reward
- Learn about the rich history of Algonquin Park in the visitors centre
- Relax around a camp fire and listen for the howling wolves at night
- 2 nights accommodation in shared cabin
- 2 dinners/1 lunch/2 breakfasts
- All provincial park entry fees
- Dorset Tower entrance fee
- Canoe and kayak rentals
- Driver and guide services
Day: 1 | Location: TORONTO TO ALGONQUIN PARK
We depart Toronto bright and early and after a friendly welcome from your Moose guide and a chance to meet your fellow travelers, our bus heads north to Algonquin Park. We stop for a picnic lunch and take in the breathtaking view from the Dorset lookout tower, then we’ll spend the afternoon canoeing along a cool river! Tonight we’ll enjoy a delicious dinner and campfire under the stars!
Day: 2 | Location: ALGONQUIN PARK
Waking up to the sounds of nature is the perfect way to start our day, then we’ll head out to Algonquin Park where we’ll check out the visitors centre and then spend the day hiking through trails in the forest to incredible look outs. We’ll have our lunch by a beautiful lake and tonight’s meal is an awesome barbeque – Listen out for the wolves howling after dark, it’s a sound you’ll never forget!
Day: 3 | Location: ALGONQUIN PARK TO TORONTO
Today we’ll enjoy a hearty breakfast and then it’s time to journey back to Toronto. We stop at Silent Lake Provincial Park for a picnic lunch, swim and take a short hike that winds through mature beech trees and passes a beaver pond to a breathtaking lookout. We will arrive back in Toronto at approximately 6pm and drop you off at your downtown hostel.
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||10% off|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|