October 8, 2020
7 Days Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Manyara Joining Group Safari Tour in Tanzania
Written By Kili View And Safaris
Best Budget Safari in Tanzania
This listing has one of the 10 most popular offers available in Tanzania
Kili view and safaris team is delighted to welcome you to Africa, the home of Safari. If you want to visit the most famous parks of Tanzania (Serengeti and Ngorongoro, plus Manyara or Tarangire) this is the perfect tour for you. This tour only allows you to spend two night in Serengeti, which usually is good enough, especially if your time-frame is short and you really want to visit this amazing park. After the safari, you can take some rest and enjoy this amazing city in Arusha region. Experience an unbelievable wildlife safari experience in Tanzania with Travel Africa Safari Agency team!
- Group and private safari possible, rates will vary depending on this.
- Group size: Maximum 6 persons per pop up roof 4X4 vehicle
- Children from the age of 3 years are allowed to participate under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
- The starting point and ending point: Arusha
- Language: English speaking guides
- All park fees are included.
- The price per person for the extra balloon activity is 684 USD per person. Please send an inquiry for more details.
- Daily game drives
- Full-day tour at Ngorongoro Crater
- Transportation in a 4×4 Land Cruiser with pop up roof
- See The Big Five (lion, leopard, rhinoceros, elephant, and buffalo)
- Visit top parks in Tanzania: Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Manyara, and Tarangire
- 4 nights camping accommodation + 2 free hotel accommodation in Arusha
- 3 daily meals and drinking water
- Free airport transfers
- Big Five Safaris
Health & Hygiene
- Uses cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus.
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in line with local authority guidelines.
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays.
- The accommodation partner we work with follows the guidelines of local authorities.
- Equipment for activities is disinfected before and/or after use.
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by the local government.
- Hand sanitizer available in guest rooms and key areas.
- Process in place to check the health of guests.
- First aid kit available.
- A room is available to isolate suspected or infected COVID-19 patients.
- Protective masks are available for all staff.
- Protective masks are available for clients.
Arusha Tourist Inn Hotel
This hotel is located in the heart of Arusha city. It is easily accessible and is only 45 minutes from the Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO), one and a half hours from the Namanga Border, and five minutes from the city centre. All the rooms are well-furnished with elegant decor and wooden furniture and equipped with an electronic card door lock system to maximize security, making it one of the safest and best places to stay in Arusha.
All superior rooms have en-suite bathrooms with a combined shower and bath, plus a basin and toilet. Each room also has an air-conditioning unit, electronic safe, television with a selection of satellite channels, electricity points, and three-pin square plug points for easy charging. Mosquito nets are provided around the beds in all rooms.
- Accommodation level: Mid-range
- Electronic card door lock system
- En-suite bathroom
- Basin and toilet
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Electronic safe
- Television with satellite channels
- Electricity points
- Three-pin square plug points for easy charging
- Mosquito nets around the beds
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||15% OFF|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|