June 2, 2019
8 Days Amazing Kenya Luxury Safari
Written By Isaac Okumu
This safari has been especially designed to track the progress of the annual wildebeest migration in Kenya. Dubbed the ‘Greatest Wildlife Show on Earth’, the migration and which illustrates the concept of ‘the survival of the fittest’ in all of its tragic, comic, violent and awesome splendor.
Wildlife Highlights : lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard, cheetah, hippos, crocodiles, wildebeest, zebra, antelope, gazelle, impala, waterbuck, topi, eland, plains game, giraffe, black and white rhino.
Accommodation: Eke Hotel, Nakuru Sopa Lodge, Mara Sopa Lodge.
Day 1: Arrival in Nairobi
Upon arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met by our representative and transferred to the 5-star hotel The Boma. Dinner (not included) can be taken at the hotel or at any of the city’s many restaurants. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Nairobi to Lake Nakuru
After breakfast, drive to Lake Nakuru National Park in time for lunch at Nakuru Sopa Lodge. After lunch, enjoy a game drive in the park before returning to the Lodge in time for a swim and dinner.
As Kenya’s first and largest rhino sanctuary, sightings of both black and white rhino are almost guaranteed, while plentiful waterbuck, warthog, zebra, gazelle and buffalo graze the shoreline. Echoing to the haunting cries of the numerous fish eagles, this is also the park in which you have the best chance of seeing a leopard
Day 3: On safari in Lake Nakuru National Park
Spend the entire day game-driving in the park, which was established as Kenya’s first rhino sanctuary. The Park now hosts one of the largest black rhino concentrations in the country and substantial numbers of white rhino have also been introduced.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru to Masai Mara
Leaving the Lodge after breakfast, continue up the floor of Rift to arrive in the famous Masai Mara National Reserve. Lunch will be served at Mara Sopa Lodge.
After lunch, enjoy your first game-drive in the Mara. World renowned for the breath-taking spectacle of ‘the greatest wildlife show on earth’, the awe inspiring annual migration of the wildebeest, the Mara is Kenya’s most visited protected area. Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge.
Day 5: On safari in the Masai Mara
Spend the day on safari in the Mara with morning and afternoon game drives. Historically teaming with wildlife, the Mara is famous for the large herds of elephant and buffalo that meander its plains; also for the fat pods of hippo that wallow in its mud-brown rivers. Other stars include the distinctive Masai giraffe, plum-coloured topi, Coke’s hartebeest, Grant’s and Thomson’s gazelle, zebra, impala, Kirk’s dik-dik, bushbuck, waterbuck and red duiker. The Reserve also boasts plentiful Nile crocodile, monitor lizard, baboon, vervet, blue and red-tailed monkeys, nocturnal bush babies, and tree hyrax. All meals and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge
Day 6 On safari in the Masai Mara
Setting off after an early morning cup of tea, enjoy a fascinating game drive into the bush. Drop off at Hippo Pool for breakfast. Not many experiences are as memorable, or as typically Kenyan, as breakfast by the Hippo Pool where, a full English breakfast will be cooked before you. Proceed with game drive. Lunch and afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Mara Keekorok Lodge
Day 7: On safari in the Masai Mara
Spend the day on safari in the Mara with morning and afternoon game drives. All meals and overnight at Mara Keekorok Lodge
Day 8: Masai Mara -Nairobi
On this day, we enjoy morning game drive before we return to the Lodge for mid-morning breakfast then depart for Nairobi, lunch en-route. We arrive in the mid-afternoon, time for departure transfer to the airport.
* Extensive Game drives
* Pre–tour itinerary document
* All meals included while on safari
* All applicable Game Park entrance fees
* Bottled mineral water
* Guaranteed window seating with open top for easy photography
* Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari
* Finest accommodations in Amboseli, Lake Nakuru & Masai Mara Game Reserve
* Round trip transport from Nairobi to Amboseli, Lake Nakuru & Masai Mara Game Reserve
* Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/ Driver.
* International Airfare
* A visit to a Masai Village
* Accommodations in Nairobi
* Cost of obtaining passport and visas
* Gratuity for your professional driver guide
* Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner
* Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplement
* Nature walks, Night game drives, Camel rides etc
* Gratuity for Porterage/ waiters at hotels, camps and airports
* Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue
* Optional Hot Air Ballooning (cost per person is 470 US Dollars)
* Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, emails, faxes and phone calls.
* Beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary.
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||20% OFF|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|