October 7, 2015
Written By Admin
So you have always wanted to go on an African safari! Join us as we go on a wild adventure: kicking off in Nairobi, we head out into the dark continent to visit an array of game reserves. See African animals in their true habitat – cheetah, hippos, zebras, giraffes plus many more – it’s an all-star cast!
The Pink Flamingoes of Lake Nukuru are a sight to behold – not to mention a multitude of other beautiful African birds, as we drive through spectacular African landscapes of mountains, lakes, rivers and forests.
We visit a Masai tribe in their huts and see how they live. Some nights we camp under the starry African sky, other nights we use accommodation. For those interested in primates, you may wish to take a chimpanzee walk or track the mighty mountain gorillas in Rwanda.
We finish off the trip having fun helping out at Ruhengeri orphanage. This trip is unbeatable and one thing is for sure: the African people, wildlife and landscapes will get under your skin, and Africa will always claw at your heart.
African Safari Highlights
- game drives in various game reserves and parks, including the infamous Masai Mara – see beautiful African animals in the wild.
- visit to a Masai tribe to see how they live.
- Lake Nukuru and the pink flamingoes.
- Kibale forest and the chimpanzees (optional).
- volunteering for 2 days at the Ruhengeri orphange.
- tracking the magnificent mountain gorillas (optional).
- launch trip up the Kasinga Channel, spotting hundreds of hippo and other game and bird life in the water.
- curio shopping at the local markets.
- Sipi Falls with spectacular views of Mount Elgon.
- beautiful Lake Bunyonyi: relax by the lake shore, paddle a dugout canoe, visit some of the islands on the lake or go on a guided bird walk.
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||US$100|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|