October 17, 2015
All Inclusive Paris and Ile-de-France Photography Workshop and Tour
Written By Admin
We all know that Paris is a captivating, inspiring city where lovers swoon and artists flourish. But why is this so? The answer is simple: Paris is an entrancing mix of all the right things. It is avant-garde, but rich with history. It is chic, but old-world. It is an enviable blend of fine culture, fashion, cuisine and art – striking sophistication and brilliant style. And it glows. Paris glows with her glorious Eiffel Tower sparkling through the night. Now is your chance to soak up the City of Light with your camera, with your local guide and your expert instructor – now is the time.
You’ll also journey throughout idyllic Ile de France…
What exactly is Ile-de-France? Ile-de-France is one of France’s twenty-seven regions, which are similar to states; and this region boasts some of the country’s most prized landmarks and picturesque villages, national parks, along with three large rivers and, of course, Paris. Above all, Ile-de-France is famous for inspiring countless artistic movements throughout the centuries: movements such as Rococo, Barbizon, Romanticism, Impressionism, Surrealism, Cubism, Fauvism and Nouveau Réalisme.
Take a look at everything included in our Paris photo tour and workshop:
- Expert Instructors – You’ll learn from professional French photographers exactly what goes into creating exceptional work. Our mentors have 20+ years of combined experience teaching photography to all skill levels, and 30+ years of professional experience in many varying sectors of commercial photography. We offer a comprehensive curriculum that focuses on both artistic and technical skills. Throughout the course of the week, you’ll receive over 40-hours of one-on-one training. Our workshops are highly personalized. You’ll learn to see like an artist and handle your camera like a pro.
- Local Guides – Our guides live in Paris and will take you off the beaten path. You won’t feel like a tourist being paraded around to photograph the same scenes as millions of others; you’ll be an artist and cultural explorer led to the countries most charming gems.
- Luxury Accommodation – There will be no exhausting hotel hopping during your tip. Enjoy six nights in one luxury hotel that will become home base. After daily exploration into new regions, you’ll find being delivered back to your same room a relaxing relief. It makes unpacking and storing equipment simple and stress free.
- Chauffeured Transportation – All ground transportation during your French photography vacation will be provided for. You’ll be chauffeured through Paris and Provence in a comfortable, spacious andair-conditioned Mercedes Benz minibus.
- Fine Cuisine – With Band of Light, you’ll get to enjoy the famed French fare. Every meal is provided for. We’ll open the doors to a great mix of Michelin-starred restaurants and bistros, so you can sit back, relax and savor the taste.
- Alcoholic Beverages – While enjoying French cuisine, it would be a terrible shame not to pair it with the esteemed taste of French wine. Therefore, we’ve ensured that wine is included with each group meal. Non-alcoholic beverages are also included in the cost of the workshop.
- Taxes and Tips – To simplify things, all local taxes and gratuities at your hotel and group-dining restaurants are also included.
- Small Group Sizes – Our group size is limited to 8 guests – the smallest group size for a program of this type that we’re aware of. We maintain small groups to ensure each guest receives a great deal of personalized, one-on-one photography instruction – as well excellent customer service.
Come join us! We welcome adults of all ages to visit this world-renowned destination that will inspire you before, during and long after your return home.
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||-15% Enter "BAND_DISCOUNT" at checkout to apply discount.|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|