October 17, 2015
All Inclusive Provence Photography Workshop and Tour
Written By Admin
From spellbinding landscapes of chateaus and vineyards, to medieval villages of crooked cobblestone lanes and tucked in cafes, the South of France is a truly enchanting place. By joining our photo tour, this radiant land will be yours to revel in. You’ll not only have the chance to see something new and inspiring everyday, you’ll have the opportunity to photograph it with skill and purpose. Your French photography holiday in Provence will be full of inspiration, instruction and excitement. So come with us and discover for yourself what the world finds so seductive about this esteemed destination.
Take a look at everything included in our Provence photo tour and workshop:
- Expert Instructors – You’ll learn from professional French photographers exactly what goes into creating exceptional work. Our mentors have 20+ years of combined experience teaching photography to all skill levels, and 30+ years of professional experience in many varying sectors of commercial photography. We offer a comprehensive curriculum that focuses on both artistic and technical skills. Throughout the course of the week, you’ll receive over 40-hours of one-on-one training. Our workshops are highly personalized. You’ll learn to see like an artist and handle your camera like a pro.
- Local Guides – Our guides live in Paris and will take you off the beaten path. You won’t feel like a tourist being paraded around to photograph the same scenes as millions of others; you’ll be an artist and cultural explorer led to the countries most charming gems.
- Luxury Accommodation – There will be no exhausting hotel hopping during your tip. Enjoy six nights in one luxury hotel that will become home base. After daily exploration into new regions, you’ll find being delivered back to your same room a relaxing relief. It makes unpacking and storing equipment simple and stress free.
- Chauffeured Transportation – All ground transportation during your French photography vacation will be provided for. You’ll be chauffeured through Paris and Provence in a comfortable, spacious andair-conditioned Mercedes Benz minibus.
- Fine Cuisine – With Band of Light, you’ll get to enjoy the famed French fare. Every meal is provided for. We’ll open the doors to a great mix of Michelin-starred restaurants and bistros, so you can sit back, relax and savor the taste.
- Alcoholic Beverages – While enjoying French cuisine, it would be a terrible shame not to pair it with the esteemed taste of French wine. Therefore, we’ve ensured that wine is included with each group meal. Non-alcoholic beverages are also included in the cost of the workshop.
- Taxes and Tips – To simplify things, all local taxes and gratuities at your hotel and group-dining restaurants are also included.
- Small Group Sizes – Our group size is limited to 8 guests – the smallest group size for a program of this type that we’re aware of. We maintain small groups to ensure each guest receives a great deal of personalized, one-on-one photography instruction – as well excellent customer service.
Come join us! We welcome adults of all ages to visit this world-renowned destination that will inspire you before, during and long after your return home.
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||-15% Enter|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|