February 26, 2021
Written By Arigato Travel
During this online experience, you can feel the excitement of two of Tokyo’s most popular districts!
– Let’s get to know each other and then we will dive right into Shibuya and Shinjuku, through images, stories, and other materials we will help you get to know both neighborhoods.
– We will share tips about Tokyo and what to include in your bucket list of things to do in Japan.
– And for those who have visited Tokyo already, we will share other valuable information for your next visit
– Let’s learn about Ramen and Yakitori, and about the famous Mascots of Shibuya and Shinjuku.
– We will share the history of both locations, but also fun information you can only learn from a local.
– Hear insider stories about Japanese culture and daily life.
– Get expert knowledge about do’s/don’ts, best times/seasons to visit, restaurant recommendations, and more.
– We will finish up with time to answer your questions and find out more about your Japan wish-list.
– After the experience, you will get a resource guide with links and information shared during our time together. So you don’t even have to worry about taking lots of notes!
You can travel around these two exciting spots in Tokyo from the safety and comfort of home. Bring a snack and some drinks to enjoy while we hang out. By the end of the experience, we will connect across the globe.
Meet and connect with your expert Local Host who will take you on this virtual adventure!
Our team has hosted over 27,000 guests on walking food tours and they always want to share the best stories, history, information, local tips as well as Japanese Foodie culture. We have received a certificate of excellence for 3 years straight AND over 1400 positive reviews on TripAdvisor and a 5/5 rating as well as 5 stars rating on Google. Tokyo is arguably one of the most amazing food and travel destinations in the world and we are excited to share it with you, from the comfort of your home!
Time/Days offered: 5 Days a Week, starting with multiple time slots;
– From Tuesday to Saturday 10:00 AM JST – 11:00 AM JST
– From Tuesday to Saturday 21:00 PM JST – 22:00 PM JST
Custom times may be available, contact us email@example.com
1500 JPY + 10% = 1650 JPY for one Adult (tax included)
13.5 USD + 10% = 15 USD for one Adult (tax included)
Private tour fee:
Arigato Japan Experiences are a great way to meet other people and Japan fans from around the world. However, if your guests would prefer a private tour please see the additional fees below:
Private online group fee, groups from 3-10 people 3000 yen.
Larger private groups can be arranged please contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org