October 7, 2015
Best of Morocco
Written By Admin
Morocco is exotic and on this trip we take in the best the country has to offer. You will love this place – everything from the unfamiliar sounds and intriguing smells, the unforgettable mystique of the huge golden dunes of the Sahara desert and the grandeur of the Atlas mountains will leave you speechless.
You will feel like you have stepped back in time, to a place where age-old traditions are practiced as they have been for hundreds of years. Moroccans are some of the friendliest and most hospitable people around, and you will most likely feel as though you are just part of one big extended family.
Whether sipping mint tea with a Berber family in their mud house in the Atlas mountains, or riding camels with the nomadic Tuareg through the endless Saharan dunes, sleeping under a roof of African stars, this is a beautiful and fascinating country, and a trip you are not likely to forget!
- riding a camel out into the Sahara Desert and sleeping under a million stars
- rafting down the stunning Ahansal river, a beautiful journey on a gentle river
- hiking up into the Atlas Mountains and staying in a mud village with a berber family
- exploring the souqs (markets) of Fès and Marrakech, haggling for beautiful handmade treasures!
- watching everyday Moroccan life, drinking mint tea with the locals and learning about Moroccan culture
- having a hammam (traditional bath), getting your hands hennaed in a traditional design by local woman
- Todra Gorge, the palmeries, the Kasbahs, the ever-changing landscapes . . .
- Marrakech – the Big Square: fascinating street performers, exotic smells of spices and incense, sounds of snake charmers and belly-dancers, and an exhilarating and vibrant atmosphere
- Fès: a medieval city with a labyrinth of intriguing alleyways full of artisans crafting beautiful wares
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||EURO100|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|