October 5, 2015
Burleigh Head National Park half day Kayak to David Fleay Wildlife Park
Written By Admin
Kayak the Gold Coast provides you with a true Gold Coast adventure. Picking you up from your Gold Coast hotel and transferring you to the centre of the coast
where you will explore Burleigh Head National Park, the most spectacular view on the Gold Coast.
You then will kayak with the tide up Tallebudgera Creek to David Fleay Wildlife Park.
Along the way you will enjoy morning tea on the beach and learn how to throw a boomerang.
Included in adventure: Water, sunscreen, proper seats in kayaks and entry to David Fleay Wildlife Park.
Burleigh Head Kayak to David Fleay Wildlife Park.
- Free pick up & Return from your Gold Coast Hotel (Included)
- Burleigh Headland Walk ( Best View on the coast)
- Kayak up the tranquil waters of Tallebudgera Creek- Top of the line sit on top kayaks! ( Proper Seats Included)
- Entry to the ledgendary David Fleay’s Wildlife Park (koalas, crocs, and platapus) just to name a few ($20 value included)
- Learn how to throw a boomerang with our experienced staff (Wind Conditions apply)
- Morning Tea on the beach (included)
- Guaranteed to see Animals!!!
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||20%|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|