October 8, 2015
CAIRO TIME HOLIDAY
Written By Admin
04 Days / 03 Nights – Cairo
Day 01: Arrival
Welcome to Cairo! Your tour begins when you are greeted by our representative who will assist you through immigration and customs formalities. After you have collected your luggage he will then take you, in our deluxe vehicle, to your Cairo hotel.
Day 02: Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel is followed by a full day tour. In the morning you will be driven to see the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx: the most famous monuments of not only ancient Egypt, but of the entire ancient world! These massive stone structures were built around 4,500 years ago on a rocky desert plateau close to the Nile.
In the afternoon you will be taken to the Egyptian Museum: gaze at the wonders of King Tutankhamen, including his golden death mask; stare upon the mummies of some of Egypt’s ancient pharaohs (optional); lose yourself in the many rooms and galleries, where thousands of artefacts are awaiting your visit. At the end of this exciting day you will be driven back to your hotel.
In the evening there is a farewell Nile cruise dinner, which lasts for 2 hours, sailing on the Nile with Folkloric Shows and Belly Dancers. At the end of this cruise you will be driven back to your hotel.
Day 03: Cairo
After breakfast you will be taken to the Citadel of Saladin, the fortress built between 1176 and 1183 AD, to protect Cairo from the Crusaders and rebuilt by Muhammad Ali Pasha, whose mosque is a “must see”. From here you will be taken on a tour of Cairo famous Churches, including: The Hanging Church and the Church of St. George the Martyr, 2 churches built into the walls of the Fort of Babylon and its remains could be Cairo’s oldest structures; and the Church of Abu Serga (St. Sergius), where, it is said, the Holy Family took shelter in a cave, with the church being erected her to commemorate this. This whole area is a world famous destination for Pilgrims.
Before being driven back to your hotel you will have the opportunity to visit the old market of Cairo (Khan El-Khalili) to test your haggling skills.
Day 04: Final Departure
Your final day starts with breakfast at the hotel followed by check-out. You will then be transferred to the airport for your final departure.
Per Person In
5 Star Package
5 Star Deluxe Package
$ 700 USD
Single Room Supplement
$ 140 USD
$ 140 USD
- Above prices are WITHOUT international airfare
- Above prices are applicable all year: except for the Easter and Christmas periods.
- A private tour with private guide and private transportation
- 3 night’s accommodation in Cairo at a 5 star hotel on bed and breakfast basis
- All transfers as per above mentioned program
- Private English speaking Egyptologist guides as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees for all sightseeing
- All applicable taxes
- Private and deluxe air conditioned vehicle for all transportation
- Meals: 3 breakfasts + 2 lunches + 1 dinners
- Arrival/departure assistance
- Luggage handling at airports and hotels
- Tipping for guides, driver, Nile cruise crew, etc…
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone calls, etc…)
|Address:||50 muhamed nagy st, 6th of october city|
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||5USD per person in double room|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|