April 7, 2020
Delhi 5 Attraction Explorer Pass
Written By Jatin Changlani
This Explorer SmartPass enables you to choose up to 5 attractions of your choice out of the 22 attractions on offer. See World Heritage Monuments such as The Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, or explore hidden gems like Gandhi Museum, Baha’i Lotus Temple, Sikh Iconic Temple & the Imperial Delhi of the British Raj. In addition, visit uptown 6 Museums and Art Galleries as well as go for a host of fun activities such as, Food Walks and Bazaar Tours. The SmartPass includes the cost of entry tickets, the fee of a licensed professional guide, private taxi for transport, convenience kit and all food consumed on Food Walks. That’s not all! Your SmartPass comes with complimentary Craft Tours and pre-loaded super discounts at the top fine dining options of Delhi. Once purchased, the SmartPass is valid for 300 days, so that you enjoy maximum flexibility in your sightseeing plans.
Duration: 10 Hours
- First In Line Tickets To Any Monument/Museum & Art Gallery
- Shared Guide for All Walks & Tours
- Beverages during Break
- Pick Up, Drop and sightseeing In Private Taxi
- All vehicle fees, tolls and taxes
- Complimentary Craft Tours
- Convenience Kit
- Complimentary Tour Memento
- Food and Drinks unless specified
- Parking Charges
- Tips & Gratuities
- Videography Charges If Applicable
Know Before You Go:
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- Limited wheelchair access
- Not recommended for people with walking restrictions
- Check your phone for SMS/Email/WhatsApp from www.thesmartourist.com containing your trip and guide details
- Some Museums Are Shut On Mondays
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking. Children must be accompanied by an adult. For Any Information or Help – +919720991156. Call Between 9:30 AM – 19:30 PM IST.
- Kindly desist from engaging with hawkers, vendors, touts and other people during the tour. Direct them to your Tour Guide.
- Avoid touching & scratching the walls & surfaces of the monument as these are heritage sites and need special care.
What to Bring:
- Please ensure that you are carrying a mobile phone with the same contact number as given during the time of reservation.
- Please carry any valid ID that has Name, Age & Nationality.
- Mobile phones are to be kept switched off or on silent mode.
- Please avoid carrying big bags and books inside the monument; this may increase your security check time.
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||351072|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|