August 11, 2020
Dinner Cruise at night on the Nile
Written By Mohamed Abdel Nasser
Explore the sleepless Cairo at night while enjoying an excellent dinner and live entertainment, including a spectacular belly dancing and a folklore band,on board of an elegant vessel on the Nile Rivera 5 star cruise , Cairo’s lifeblood and Africa’s most significant waterway
Nile Cruise ships no longer ply the Nile Cairo south, though that might change at some point in the future. However, that doesn’t mean that one cannot take a cruise on small boats or large ones within Cairo. One of the best ways to do this is aboard a Nile dinner cruiser. Some of these boats are, in fact, converted Nile passenger ships, which stay out usually for several hours and include good food, fine entertainment, and a romantic evening gazing at the lights along the banks. Really, this is one form of entertainment that should not be missed on a visit to Egypt. You will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- One bottle of water on board the vehicle per trip.
- All taxes & service charge
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tipping Kitty.
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||10% OFF|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|