October 5, 2015
Egypt Classical Tours
Written By Admin
Arrival to Cairo airport, our representative will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. From the airport you will be transferred by a private A/C car to your hotel.
Overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast, Start your tour visiting:
- The Egyptian Museum of antiquities. On display is rare collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry.
- Then visit Great Pyramids – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Cheops is the most colossal ever built. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx – a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren.
- Then continue to Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine border brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques …etc.
Transfers to the train station for your overnight Sleeper train to Aswan. Dinner on the train.
Overnight Sleeper train to Aswan.
Breakfast on the train. Arrival, meet & assist by our representatives and transfer to the Cruise. Boarding before lunch.
Start you tour visiting:
- The High Dam which was completed in 1964. From here you can gaze across Lake Nasser.
- The Philae temple Sail by felucca (Egyptian sailboat) to the island of Agilkia. Visit the temple that was removed from their original island of Philae which lies submerged most of the year by the waters of Lake Nasser. The main Temple of Isis and its monuments were built between the 26th-dynasty and the Roman period.
Lunch on board Sail to Kom Ombo. Afternoon Tea.
Visit the temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haroeris. Sail to Edfu. Dinner on board.
Overnight in Edfu.
Breakfast on board. Visit The Temple of Horus in Edfu. Cross the lock. Sail to Luxor. Afternoon Tea. Dinner on board & Galabya party.
Overnight in Luxor.
Breakfast on board. Start your tour visiting:
- Cross to the West Bank to visit the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon.
Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Eastern bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. On the return journey stop at the Colossi of Memnon which are two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenopis III facing the Nile then visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Then Visit East Bank: Karnak and Luxor Temple.
Excursion to the Luxor Temple to see its courtyard and the granite statues of Ramses the Great. Then Proceed by bus to Karnak, which is a serious of temples, built in different reigns. Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes visit the Unfinished Propylon, the Hypostyle Hall with it’s 134 gigantic columns, the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tutomosis III, the temple of Amon adorned with lotus and papyrus designs, the Granite Scarbeus of Amenophis III and the Sacred Lake.
Lunch on board. Afternoon Tea.
Overnight in Luxor.
Breakfast on board. Disembarkation.
Transfers to the train station for your overnight Sleeper train to Cairo. Dinner on the train.
Overnight Sleeper train to Cairo.
Breakfast in train, Arrival to Cairo, meet & assist by our local representatives and transfer to the hotel in Cairo, and start your tour visiting:
- Sakkara, cemetery for Memphis, Sakkara is 27-Km Southwest of Cairo. Including a visit to the step Pyramids of Sakkara (The first proper Pyramids built for the king Zoser, it is considered evolution of the Pyramid from the simple Mastaba to the Pyramid in its known form) Followed by a visit to The Pyramids of Unas & Oser-Kaf the Mastaba. Tomb of Mereruka, Ti & Pta-Hotep (carved and painted tombs).
- Then visit Memphis the ancient capital of Egypt where Colossal Statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx.
- Then continue to the Old part of Cairo, as Egypt was one of the first countries to embrace Christianity. We visit The Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, The Hanging Church, and we will also visit The Old Jewish Synagogue Ben Ezra Synagogue.
At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel.
Overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
- 2 Nights on Sleeper train on half board basis.
- 3 Nights on Nile cruise board, Aswan to Luxor full board (sightseeing included).
- 1 Full day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum, Great Pyramids, Sphinx & Khan El Khalili.
- 1 Full day tour in Cairo visiting Sakkara, Memphis & Old Cairo.
- Free Camel ride at the Pyramids area. (10 Minutes for taking photo).
- All Transfers in Cairo, Aswan and Luxor.
- Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
- All your tours and excursions are with private A/C car.
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
- All your visits include entrance fees.
- Our prices include all taxes and services.
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- International Flights.
- Personal items.
- Any other items not mentioned.
- Any optional tours
- Any meals not stated on the itinerary
- The Program is open to any changes you suggest.
- The program can start from any other destination beside Cairo … Luxor, Sharm El Sheikh or Hurghada.
- Other alternative for optional tours.
Price per person in dbl. room:
03 Star Hotel 595 $
04 Star Hotel 625 $
05 Star Hotel 765 $
Top Travel Activities : Middle East