July 23, 2019
EUROLINGUA ONE-TO-ONE ENGLISH HOMESTAY IMMERSION – fabulous locations worldwide
Written By J Barry Haywood
Available year round in some of the most beautiful locations in the English-speaking world – Australia, Canada, Ireland, Malta, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, USA.
The Eurolingua homestay program is for students 16 to 75+ years from all walks of life who are interested in learning English or improving their English language skills.
This program places you in the family home of your qualified Eurolingua language instructor so that you are fully immersed in an English language environment. As a guest of the family, you participate in all meals and social and cultural activities. Your host tutor is a native English speaker who is very experienced in teaching non-native English learners or speakers.
Your individual lessons are customised to suit your personal interests and goals. You learn to speak English fluently, converse comfortably, and easily understand native speakers.
Homestays typically last from 1 to 4 weeks. Choose 15, 20, 25 or 30 hours per week of individual instruction This is a great opportunity to greatly improve your English language skills, experience the culture first-hand and meet a new family and friends.
- Individual English language tuition/instruction 15, 20, 25 or 30 hours per week
- Flexible schedule (morning, aftrenoon, early evening, weekends)
- Quality accommodation in the tutor’s own family home
- All family meals
- Local excursions and visits
- Total linguistic and cultural immersion based on your own interests, hobbies and profession
- Learn and speak at your own pace from beginner to advanced
- Lots of real life English language communication
- The experience of a lifetime
- Learn English naturally and fluently. Speak like a native!!
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||?|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|