June 2, 2021
Fuji City Fabulous Local Food Tour
Written By Arigato Travel
Experience local hospitality on this daytime tour in one of the most charming cities around Mt. Fuji!
Get to know the local stories of the charming and beautiful area of Yoshiwara in Fuji City at the base of Mt. Fuji. On this culinary adventure, we will visit traditional family-owned businesses that have been around for more than 100 years. As a wonderful contrast, we will also learn the amazing stories of revitalization by the locals of Yoshiwara. Now, young entrepreneurs are creating new opportunities in this historical “Post Town” on the Tokaido Road, dating back to the Samurai era. These young creatives are reviving the traditions of the town to continue the strong sense of community in this special neighborhood.
Our expert guide will help you connect with passionate members of the community who are dedicated to sharing their love for their city. Experience local hospitality through the beautiful people of the Yoshiwara neighborhood. We will share stories of how this community stays strong through support and celebrations including a famous festival held here every summer for hundreds of years!
Visit 5 food stops where you can try delicious local traditional and modern foods special to Fuji City and Yoshiwara. You can enjoy a modern-mash-up “surprise” lunch, try a special sweet bite as well as local savory specialties. Blend your own signature tea to enjoy with a local snack and much more!
Price: ¥ 22,300 / Person
- Babies and Toddlers 0 – 2 years old – free
- Children 3 -12 years old – 50% of adult price
- Children 13 and above – full price
- 3.5-hour tour of Fuji City’s Yoshiwara district
- Try local foods, visit skilled craftspeople and connect with the stories of this old Post Town
- Your expert guide will tell you the behind-the-scenes info that visitors can never find on their own
- Learn about traditional festivals and celebrations that keep this community together
- Create your own signature tea blend – a rare and wonderful experience
- Visit the shops along this local arcade for souvenirs unique to the area
Visit our website for more information!
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||Yes|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|