March 19, 2020
Half day tour to Old Cairo
Written By Mohamed Abdel Nasser
Day Trip to Old Cairo you will have the chance to See the Hanging Churrch, Abu sirga Church, Ben Ezrz Synagogue
Ancient Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy an excursion to The Old Cairo to visit fascinated built wonders such as the Hanging Church that was built in 3rd and beginning of the 4th century. also in the Basilica style., the Abu Sirga Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue which dates back to the beginning of the 15th century AD It was built in the Basilica style above the cave in which the Holy Family took refuge. end your tour in Cairo with a visit to Amr Ibn El-aas mosque which is the very first mosque built in Egypt, there you will drive to Khan El Khalili Bazaar, (if there’s enough time), one of the most famous and oldest bazaars in the Middle East, you will be transferred, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
What’s Included :
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- One bottle of water on board the vehicle per trip.
- All taxes & service charge
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tipping Kitty.
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||10% OFF|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|