October 7, 2015
Written By Admin
12 (14) Day Absolute Botswana 4×4 Safari ~~ Kasane-Kasane
12 Days + 2 days before Livingstone at extra cost ( organized by chosen tour operator )
|PICK UP SERVICE||
From Kazungula ferry.
Tour departs from Kazungula ferry around 11h00 on day 3
Base: Kubu Lodge, Kasane
· 11 Breakfast
· 11 Lunch
· 11 Dinner
· Accommodation: 2 x Lodge 9 x Camping
· Transport in a 4×4 safari vehicle
· Camping in dome tents as per itinerary – (3×3 meter ±1.9 m high)
· Services of a professional guide and camp cook
· All meals as indicated in itinerary
· Drinking water. Soft drinks & fruit juice from our selection
· Local wine and beer from our selection at the camp dinners
· All camping equipment incl camp beds, bedding & towels
· Vat and Government taxes
· Mobile bush ablutions: hand basin per tent & communal bush toilet & shower
· All Park and camping fees
· All activities as per itinerary
· Transfers (Airport Kasane or Kasane hotels)
· Activities in Zambia
· Flights over the Delta and Falls
|1||30||Kubu Lodge or similar||Kasane||Yes|
|2||250||Elephant Sands campsite or similar||Nata||generator|
|3||280||Nxai Pan Campsite or similar||Nxai Pan National Park|
|4||170||Thamalakane Safari Lodge or similar||Maun||Yes|
|5,6 & 7||180||Kwai Campsite or similar||Moremi Game reserve|
|8 & 9||150||Savuti Campsite or similar||Chobe National Park|
|10 & 11||180||Ihaha Campsite or similar||Chobe National Park|
|12||60||n/a||Kasane, Kasane airport or Kazungula ferry|
|ROUTING / ITINERARY||
· Route is subject to change. However, this will always be for the best of your safari experience
· No Participation is required, just relax and enjoy your safari experience
|FOUR X FOUR TRANSPORT||
Please provide us with your personal details on this form.
This information is strictly confidential and will only be used in case of emergency and to enhance your safari experience with us.
|Safari name:||Safari dep. date:|
|Title:||First Names as per passport:
|Surname as per passport:||Age:|
|Emergency contact name at home:
|Emergency contact number at home:
|Travel insurance company:||Travel insurance number:||Insurance policy number:|
|Passport Number:||Nationality of Passport:||Place of issue:|
|Date of issue:||Passport expiry date:||Date of Birth:|
|Flight details – Airline:||Arrival date:||Arrival time:||Flight number:|
|Flight details – Airline:||Departure date:||Departure time:||Flight number:|
|Medical conditions:||Medication take – Please specify:|
|Special interest/activities while on safari:|
|Dietary requirements and/or allergies :||Drink preferences, (see inclusions):
|Have you travelled in Africa before?||Any other special requirements – religious or other information you think we should be aware of:|
Only soft travel bags with a maximum of 20 KG per person plus a small day pack and camera bag can be taken along on the safari.
Please kindly fax or email this form back. Details below
Hemingway Safaris │PO Box 20012 Maun Botswana
Tel/fax: +267 72299523
- Check list for packing:
- Clothing for both hot and cold conditions.
Cotton is advisable, avoid synthetics.
- Rain gear, waterproof ( Oct-April )
- A hat or cap against the sun and sunglasses
- Sun block and After Sun, lip salve
- Comfortable shoes;
Sandals and one pair of sturdy walking shoes
- A book for quiet moments and for on the plane
- A pen for border documents
- Torch / flash light and batteries (a head lamp is very handy)
- Alarm clock (for early mornings!)
- Personal medicine for the total duration of your stay
- Toilet articles, biodegradable soap
- Binoculars will be very useful (8×40 is perfect)
- Camera, films + spare films
- Batteries for camera
- For a digital camera and video camera you’ll need a recharging cable for use in cigarette lighter (12volt) provided in the vehicle.
A converter from 12v to 220v to charge batteries is also on board our vehicles only to be used when driving.
- Mosquito / insect repellent (especially when travelling between December and May)
- Light rain coat (windbreaker) and jacket for cold evenings
- Passport still valid for 6 months after the trip + visas where applicable
- U$ in small notes (1, 5 and 10 U$ notes are the best), visa for Zambia is currently 50 U$ & Zimbabwe 30 U$ (subject to change and 80 U$ for UK citizens). Please check with your local travel agent. Please note you’ll have to pay this visa on arrival at the airport and again when going back to Zambia the last day.
- Credit Cards: Visa and Euro cards are accepted in almost all the major centres (American Express and Diners are almost nowhere accepted)
- Your good humour and adventurous spirit.
- Luggage allowance:
Storage space is very limited; therefore hard suitcases can not be accommodated.
Only soft travel bags with a maximum weight of 20 KG per person plus a small day pack and camera bag can be taken along on the safari.
No exceptions can be made!
Excess luggage can be stored at our office or departure base.
In case of a one-way trip, luggage can be sent via courier to the end destination.
- Things you will not need:
- pillow and other bedding
- mosquito net
- travel iron/coathangers
- fancy clothes and jewellery
- cutlery, knives etc
- Program first day:
- A representative of Hemingway Safaris will meet you at the Botswana border at Kazungula, Kasane airport or other venue in Kasane and bring you and your travel partners to our departure base for lunch. There you will receive some first hand information about the safari and meet your guide.
- There is time to fresh up in the lodge
- Departure for the boat trip is planned for no later
than 15:30 pm, return after sundown.
- During dinner there will be a briefing and time for
The team of Hemingway Safaris wish you a great safari and a wonderful stay with us.
Top Travel Activities : Africa