March 13, 2018
Horse riding mountain adventure
Written By aurora
This is a soul rewarding tour with breathtaking scenery. For those who want to enjoy the treasures of the mountain, riding uphill and along the valleys, combined with authentic experience that will create a lifetime memory.
Day 1: Skopje
Upon arrival in Skopje, your guide will take you on a city tour, visiting the main attractions, fortress Kale and the Old Bazaar. Dinner in a local restaurant with traditional dishes.
Day 2: Skopje-Galicnik-Lazaropole
After breakfast we will depart to Galicnik, where we will reach at the ranch. Here we will have the opportunity to be involved in workshops of part of the cheese production and milking goats, followed by picnic lunch with wine and cheese tasting. Afterwards, we will head for a mountain horseback riding through the forest to the village of Lazaropole, where we will be accommodated.
Day 3: Lazaropole-Bistra mountain
After breakfast, you will be involved in the preparation workshops of saddling and bridling the horses and you will take an adrenaline ride to the highest peaks of Bistra mountain. We will have a short snack break, before we head to the base camp, where we will spend the night camping. This will include camping team activities, along with camp fire dinner preparation in traditional way. Overnight in tents.
Day 4: Bistra-Mavrovo
After breakfast (set up as picnic), we will ride to Mavrovo Lake. There we will have traditional lunch and then continue riding along the lake shores up to the high mountain peaks. Free time till gala dinner at the ranch.
Day 5: Mavrovo-Skopje
After breakfast we will head back to Skopje. Free time till departure, depending on the arrangements.
The tour includes:
- 1 night in 3* hotel in Skopje, 1 night in 3* hotel in Lazaropole and 1 night in apartment accommodation on BB basis.
- Lunches according to the program
- Drinks at the ranch
- Transfer in AC vehicle (depending on the size of the group) from/to Skopje to the horse ranch
- Licensed English speaking guides
- 3 days horseback riding with full safety equipment
- Workshops (cheese preparation, saddling, bridling)
- Entrance fee for National Park Mavrovo
- SUV vehicle, carrying all the luggage, food, tents and safety backup
The tour does not include:
- Personal expenses
- Beverage outside the ranch
- Sleeping bags
- Back protectors for horse riding activities
- What is not listed in the ‘’The tour includes’’ section
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||10%|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Fax Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|