October 12, 2015
Kampot Sunset Cruise Experience – Hot Deal!
Written By Admin
This Kampot tour is superb for relaxation and discovery. The old provitial capital of Kampot with its quite lanes and colonial period architecture is an extremely welcoming and ambient place. It is the perfect place to just take a wander along the river, and visit the nearby Bokor Hill Station. Kep on the other hand was Cambodia’s premier beach town in the 1960’s, drawing holiday makers to its breezy shores. The nearby rabbit island, boasts the best beach in the area. Kep is a little fragmented but great for the explorer, from the nearby national park to the crab market, Kep beach and the numerous crumbling French villas that dot the coastline.
At 4 pm you will be welcomed aboard DIVA a 42 foot river boat, once belonging to King Norodom Sihanouk, she was once referred to as the ‘Royal Vessel’. But that was some years ago and now she is more of a modest river boat.
You depart to enjoy a leisurely cruise out towards the mouth of the South China Sea, enjoy a glass or two of icy-cold ‘Laughing Lizard’ Sauvignon Blanc, camembert and crackers as the scenery slowly rolls by. Children frantically wave, as they sit on the veranda of their Muslim Cham, you pass mosques, mangroves and the salt fields with a view of Phu Quoc Island in the distance.
After the sunset melts into the horizon your tour returns to Kampot at 6pm.
– Pickup from hotel
– Begin the journey on boat to the island
– Kampot introduction by our guide
– Wine & Cheese testing on the boat
– Relax or walk around for the fresh sea breath on the sand island
– Sunset watching with soft BBQ dinner on the island
– Return back to the mainland and to the hotel
Tour Included in the Price
1. Hotel Pickup (Kampot)
2. English Speaking Driver
3. English Speaking tour Guide
4. Beverages, Meals and Personal Expenses
5. All Taxes
Tour Excluded in the price
1. Travel insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation and evacuation in the event of accident of illness)
2. Other excursions and Entrance fees
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||10USD N/A|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Fax Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|