October 7, 2015
Written By Admin
Day 1: Tarangire National Park
– In the morning transfer to Tarangire national park for game viewing, lunch, dinner and overnight, Tarangire.
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park
– After breakfast transfer to Lake Manyara National Park for game viewing, lunch, dinner and overnight Manyara.
Day 3: Serengeti National Park
– After breakfast transfer to Serengeti national park with lunch box and game enroute, dinner and overnight Serengeti, Seronera.
Day 4: Serengeti National Park / Lobo
– After breakfast continue with game viewing in Serengeti national park. Take the hot lunch at Seronera and there after lunch transfer to Lobo for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: SSerengeti National Park / Ndutu
– After breakfast continue with game viewing in Northern part of Serengeti and back to Lobo for lunch. After lunch drive to Southern part of Serengeti, appreciate the endless plain of Serengeti from the border between Serengeti and Ngorongoro Conservation, Dinner and overnight Ndutu.
Day 6: Olduvai Gorge
– After breakfast, with packed lunch and game enroute drive to Ngorongoro Oldupai gorge the archaeological site. Dinner and overnight, Ngorongoro.
Day 7:Ngorongoro Crater
– After breakfast descent into the crater for crater tour unbrocken caldera which keeps wildlife. Lunch Ngorongoro, after lunch is your chance to visit Maasai boma, and evening drive back to Arusha.
– All Park entrance fees
– accommodation based on 3 meals a day
– Transport,Safari 4WD L/Cruizer,L/rover or Minibus.
– Driver guide, cook, allowances and salaries
– International Flights
– The first night on your arrival and last night after safari (book with us)
– Airport transfers (book with us for 60$ per transfer)
– Hot and cold drinks
– Cigarettes,Tips and Sleeping bags(if camping)
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|