September 2, 2019
KRAKOW PRIVATE WALKING TOUR
Written By Christopher Skutela PhD
Each tour is unique because You are unique!
We pride ourselves in arranging outstanding Tailor-made Tours to even most remote spots of our beautiful region according to our Clients Wishes. We are not just a tour, we are real experience designed especially for our unique Guests! And wherever You wish to travel, we will take You there with great care and will make Your experience unforgettable.
Take a Guided Walk around Our Magic City with its amazing cultural and spiritual center. Tour includes walk in the Old Town and Kazimierz Former Jewish Quarter + possibility of coffee break in charming spot;
* Royal Route in the Old Town,
* Main Market Square with St Marys Basilica, Cloth Hall and Town Hall Tower,
* Colegium Maius – the oldest part of Jagiellonian University (courtyard),
* Archbishop Palace with John Paul 2 window,
* St Peter & Paul baroque Church,
* Wawel Castle Courtyard and Cathedral,
* New (Jewish) Square,
* Old and Remuh Synagogues (interior of Remuh with cemetery if open).
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||Actual Net Price for The Top Travel Club members|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|