October 6, 2015
Learn Spanish in Cuba
Written By Admin
¡Vamos*Cuba! offers a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in Cuban culture and the Spanish language with a vibrant, 14-day Spanish holiday in Havana. Learn to roll your R’s like a local while soaking up the unique Cuban atmosphere. We aim to give you an authentic view of Cuba; away from the resorts and guided tour groups. By staying in a ‘casa particular’, and getting around Havana in a ‘taxi colectivo’, you’ll have the chance to see the side of Havana that the ¡Vamos*Cuba! team love. We’ll always be available to give you tips on where to eat, drink, relax and have fun. And since we work directly with local teachers, you can be assured that your money is going straight to them and helping their community.
You’ll stay in a casa particular, which will also be the venue for your Spanish lessons; meaning you’ll be comfortable and relaxed during your lessons. It will also give you an opportunity to practice your Spanish outside. Vamos Cuba host will be available throughout your stay to help you make the most of your visit.
Price: 645GBP (774EUR*)
- 14 nights accommodation in private homes (based on 2 people sharing in low season)
- A 1-hour tour of Havana in a classic American car.
- 30 hours of 1:1 Spanish tuition with a professional Cuban teacher. 10x 180min – 3 hours a day, Mon-Fri
- Bilingual ¡Vamos*Cuba! (English-Spanish) tour host
- Practical information and a city map of Havana on arrival.
- Transfers to and from the airport in Havana
- Tourist card (£15-20)
- Meals and drinks (breakfast and dinner can be arranged with the Casa owner)
- Entrance to clubs, museums etc.
- Departure tax – 25CUC
- Single room supplement: £120 for 14 nights
*Euro price will depend on current exchange rate.
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||5%|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
Top Travel Activities : Caribbean