September 25, 2015
Mt. Everest Skydiving
Written By Admin
Everest Skydive” is the highest skydiving adventure ever possible. Everest Skydive takes you to the heart of Sherpa country and Everest region. With Mt. Everest and several 8000m peaks lying below, you leap from a height of 29,500 feet, freefalling for a few seconds, before opening your parachutes, the adrenaline rush as you hurtle past the world’s tallest peak is the ultimate in skydiving adventure – a “Dream Come True” experience . Life indeed is Great !!!
- Skydiving in front of Mount Everest (29,035ft – 8848m) and Land on the highest drop zone in the world.
- Experience the Himalayas from above and below.
- Visit Kathmandu and the Sherpas lands of the Everest region.
- Be part of an Elite club of International skydivers and the international record books & history.
- Trek through Sagarmatha National Park, a world heritage site.
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||10%|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|