October 10, 2015
Never Say No Tour
Written By Admin
Never Say No Tour – 6 Nights 7 Days
DAY 01 – AIRPORT – NEGOMBO 20 KMS & 1 HOUR DRIVE
Morning – Arrival at the Katunayake international airport. Welcome by a representative of Ceyline Travels. And transfer to your hotel in NEGOMBO and check in to JETWING SEA (Superior – HB)
Afternoon – Rest of the day at leisure and NEGOMBO city tour, visit fish market etc. back to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 02 – NEGOMBO – KALPITIYA 113 KMS & 2 HOURS DRIVE
Morning – After breakfast leave for KALPITIYA. Check in to UDEKKI VILLA, have a snack and grab your personal items to paddle out in the sea.
Afternoon – Drive up to the KALPITIYA DUTCH BAY point, the instructor will take you through the SEA KAYAK demonstration, safety and navigation, take your kayak and start paddling; you will paddle to DUTCH ISLAND, might see DOLPHINS, and paddle out to PORTUGAL ISLAND and return. After a great day in the ocean, return to UDEKKI VILLA for dinner and overnight stay. (Villa 349 – BB)
DAY 03 – KALPITIYA – DAMBULLA 105 KMS & 2 HOURS DRIVE
Morning – After breakfast leave for DAMBULLA, en-route visit ROCK TEMPLE and check into AMAYA LAKE.
Afternoon – Since the ballooning take off early in the morning, we will take you to climb the famous SIGIRIYA ROCK FORTRESS, return to AMAYA LAKE and dinner and overnight stay. (Superior – HB)
DAY 04 – DAMBULLA – KANDY 72 KMS & 1 HOUR DRIVE
Morning – Get up at 5.30am and travel to HOT AIR BALLOONING take off point, the pilot will greet you and brief you about the ride. You have the firsthand experience of helping the pilot to get the balloon ready for soar the sky. The ride is a great way to see the area and enjoy soaring the trees, mountain and witness how villages are occupying in cultivating paddy.
Afternoon – After a little snack leave for KANDY, your bicycle will be ready to cycle around the city of KANDY, you can visit PERADENIIYA BOTENICAL GARDEN, TEMPLE OF TOOTH RELIC, and RAJA WASALA, at 7pm watch the traditional ritual performed by the religious dignitaries of the temple in keeping with the cultural heritage of the country. Check in to MAHAWELI REACH HOTEL. (Deluxe – HB)
DAY 05 – KANDY – NUWARA ELIYA 77 KMS & 1 HOUR DRIVE
Morning – After breakfast leave for NUWARA ELIYA, on your way to hotel, enjoy seeing number of WATER FALLS, little STREAMS and stunning TEA ESTATES and HORTON PLAINS, check into HERITANCE TEA FACTORY. (Deluxe – HB)
Afternoon – In the evening leave for CANOEING ride in the LAKE GREGORY, return to hotel dinner and overnight stay at the same hotel.
DAY 06 – NUWARA ELIYA – KITULGALA 120 KMS & 3 HOURS DRIVE
Morning – After breakfast leave for KITULGALA, visit DEVANS FALL, ST. CLAIRS FALL and LAXAPANA WATER FALL.
Afternoon – Check into PLANTATION BUNGALOW, get into your swim suit and head out to WHITE WATER RAFTING put in point, you will be paddling in class II river with 6 rapids and they called Virgin’s Breast, Cock Snapper, Head Chopper, Killer’s Fall, White Quarter and Butter Crunch. You might experience couple of violent tosses and tumbling within this very short distantof extreme RAFTING of 6 Kms, back to the hotel, dinner and overnight stay AT PLANTATION BUNGALOW. (Deluxe – HB)
DAY 07 – KITULGALA – COLOMBO 90 KMS &2 HOURS DRIVE
Morning – After breakfast leave for COLOMBO, do a city tour, shopping in ODEL, LAK MEDURA, KELLY FELDER, and PETTAH MARKET. Transfer to the airport to connect to your flight. (Reporting time at airport 3 hours before flight as required by airline)
END OF TOUR
PRICES – US$ 1,530.00 PER PERSON SHARING ROOM ON HALF BOARD
• Prices are valid for tours commencing and completed including and within the dates specified
• Prices are total sharing a double room Half board basis
• Rates are subject to availability at the time of making the reservation.
• In the event of the required/specified hotel not being available a suitable alternative will be offered with or without a supplement
• Cancellation/refund restrictions will apply once reservations are made
• Changes to the chronology of the tour may be made as required based on arrival and departure times
• Prices given will not apply to a single person on tour
• Extra compulsory supplements will apply on Christmas and New Year’s eve – final costing will be based on actual dates of travel
• Meet on arrival and drop off on departure
• Entrance tickets to Sigiriya Rock, Golden Cave Temple, Temple of tooth relic, Botanical Garden, Raja Wasala, Horton Plains
• Adventure activities: Sea Kayaking | Hot Air Ballooning | Biking | Canoeing | White Water Rafting
• Accommodation as specified on double sharing basis inclusive of dinner & breakfast
• All applicable taxes & hotel service charge
• Transportation as per the itinerary in an A/C Van for up to 1000 Kms with English speaking chauffeur guide
• Chauffeur accommodation while on tour & Every additional Km will be charged at LKR 30/=
• Camera/Video permits at certain sites
• Entrance fees to key sites & events on the itinerary
• Tips & Expenses of a personal nature
• Refreshments / meals while on travelling
|Address:||1, Alfred House Avenue, Colombo 03, 00300|
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||15%|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|