January 25, 2021
Private Best of Jordan Tour
Written By Sanaa Kassem
Tour Duration: 5 days / 4 nights
Budget: from budget to premium.
Child Friendly: Yes (from 6 years old)
Senior Friendly: Yes
This covers all the must see sites in Jordan, designed for less driving times as possible, a mini classical tour of Jordan covering Jerash, one of the largest roman cities out of Italy, Petra, the crown Jewel of Jordan and one of the world wonders, the enchanting landscape of Wadi Rum and some time to kick back, relax and reflect on your adventure in the lowest point on earth, the Dead Sea.
The program includes a private accompanying guide, private driver, and a careful selection of accommodation options with smart combinations between categories to ensure highest level of value.
In this tour your will experience:
- Jeep adventure in the desert and a horseback ride.
- Stargazing in a light pollution free skies.
- Float in the saltiest sea and the lowest point on earth.
- Experience a new culture, a new and unique country rich in heritage with friendly and welcoming people.
- 24/7 dedicated operation officer to insure that you and your loved ones are having a good time, with no unwanted surprises.
Day 1: (Welcome to Jordan / Ahlan Wa Sahlan)
Welcome to Amman. Our representative will meet you at the arrivals gate, will help you through airport formalities, later our driver will meet you and transfer you to your hotel for overnight. If time permits and you were not tired from your trip, we will take you on a welcome panoramic tour of Amman, and then a transfer to your hotel for overnight.
Day 2: Amman / Jerash (Full Day)
After breakfast, we are heading to the beautiful and green north of Jordan to visit Jerash, just around 60 minutes from Amman, Jerash is a close second to Petra on the list of favourite destinations in Jordan and one of the best places to explore roman civilization outside of Italy, Inhabited since the Bronze Age, Jerash is known for the ruins of the walled Greco-Roman settlement of Gerasa just outside the modern city. These include the 2nd-century Hadrian’s Arch, the Corinthian columns of the Temple of Artemis and the huge Forum’s oval colonnade.
Later we go back to Amman to visit the Citadel of Amman which is the highest hill in Amman and is the site of ancient Rabbath-Ammon. Occupied since the Bronze Age, it’s surrounded by a 1700m-long wall, which was rebuilt many times during the Bronze and Iron Ages, as well as the Roman, Byzantine and Umayyad periods. There’s plenty to see, but the Citadel’s most striking sights are the Temple of Hercules and the Ummayad Palace. We then descend to visit the roman theater which is is the most obvious and impressive remnant of Roman Philadelphia, and is the highlight of Amman for most visitors.
Later we explore the downtown on foot where we visit the old souks, shops, and maybe try a plate of Kunafa, which is a Jordanian pastry based on sweet goat cheese. d overnight in your hotel in Amman.
DAY 3: Amman/ Madaba/ Mount Nebo/ Wadi Rum
After breakfast, We take a 40 minutes drive south of Amman to visit Mount Nebo and the memorial of Prophet Moses and where he saw the promised land, later to visit the town of Madaba and the St George Church which contains the oldest surviving original cartographic depiction of the Holy Land and especially Jerusalem on mosaic.
We proceed for a 3 hours’ drive to Wadi Rum! The valley of the moon, we arrive to the camp (and we bet you’re hungry by then) for a Bedouin specialty dinner: ZARB. What’s that you may ask? Well, it’s a mix of meat like lamb and chicken, rice, potatoes and carrots, placed in a hole in the ground, which is filled with flaming coals. The hole is then covered, and after a few hours, the meat and rice are all smoked, steamed, and grilled, all at the same time!
After dinner, you can enjoy a night of stargazing since there is no light pollution in the area. Overnight in your camp in Wadi Rum.
Day 4: Petra/ Dead Sea
After breakfast, we leave Wadi Rum and take a 90 minutes drive towards Petra! The crown jewel of Jordan and traveler’s ultimate destination! The Nabateans carved this city in stone with simple tools 1500 years ago, and nothing will prepare you for the beauty and the sheer size of Al Khazna! Mark my words when it starts peeking at you by the end of the Siq (the pathway to Petra)!
After our visit, we drive back to the Dead Sea, for overnight.
Day 5: Dead Sea
Free day by the Dead Sea beach, and transfer to the airport for departure.
- Accommodation based on bed and breakfast at the suggested hotels or similar in the same category (Subject to availability).
- Bedouin dinner in Wadi Rum.
- Transportation for the entire program with modern air-conditioned vehicle including onboard refreshment.
- Full tour accompanying guide.
- Entrance fees to all visited sites.
- Horse rides in Petra / Carriage ride for Premium and Unique packages
- Jeep tour in Wadi Rum for 2 hours.
- Visa to Jordan.
- On call 24/7 service.
- Service charge & tax.
- Assistance at the airport and the borders by professional staff to ensure hassle free airport and border regulations.
- WIFI in your bus with our compliments with no device or time limit.
- Mineral water and refreshments in your vehicle with our compliments.
- Birthday or Anniversary Cake when required.
- Dedicated operation officer for every group to make sure smooth check in, check out, restaurant arrangement.. etc whatever may arise available on call 24/7.
- Involved management in every arrival and readiness to solve any problem that may arise effectively.
- Optional activities.
- Anything not mentioned above.
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||25% OFF PRIVATE BEST OF JORDAN|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Fax Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|