March 12, 2020
Private Tour to Pyramids of Giza
Written By Mohamed Abdel Nasser
Ancient Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy an excursion to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world The great Pyramid of Khufu’s (Cheops),3 small pyramids You will continue to explore the rest of Giza plateau including the sight of Khafre’s (kaphren) pyramid-Khufu’s son, the second-largest pyramid on Giza site,, the remains of the funeral temple, the pyramid of Mankawra( Mykerinus) and 3 small pyramids. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramids of chefren This temple served definitely two functions: First, it was used for the purification of the mummy of the king before its burial. Second, it was used for making the Mummification process of the king. After visiting the pyramids, you’ll then continue across the plateau for a photo opportunity of the three pyramids rising from the sands, with the Cairo skyline in the background, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- One bottle of water on board the vehicle per trip.
- All taxes & service charge
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tipping Kitty.
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||10% OFF|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|