October 7, 2015
Shore excursion City Tours Puerto Montt, Puerto Varas and Frutillar
Written By Admin
We will depart from your Hotel / Pier or Airport (Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt), heading to the Pan-American Highway which linking the state of Alaska in USA with Chiloé in the Lake District, the Chilean Patagonia gate.
After 45 minutes, we will arrive to Frutillar. In this town we’ll walk along the Llanquihue lake which is the third largest natural lake in South America and second in largest in Chile. In Frutillar You will appreciate the “German Influence” in their houses and garden. Also, we can visit their Museum where we will appreciate the German influence in Southern Chile . We recommend a sweet stop… Coffee and Kuchen (is a type of German cake). After that, will visit Puerto Varas, beautiful city where we’ll see the Volcanoes Osorno (8, 730-feet) and Calbuco (6, 610 feet). This city is easy to walk, take photos and also is a great opportunity to enjoy their local & international cuisine and pastry. In this city, we will visit different spot such as The Church “Sagrados Corazones de Jesús”; the House´s Patrimonial route and town. Time for lunch (optional).
We’ll continue our excursion to Puerto Montt, capital of the Lake District. We’ll visit “Manuel Montt” viewpoint, where you will see all the city harbor. After that, we will visit their Cathedral “Nuestra Señora Del Carmen”, Square and town. We will follow to Angelmo Market & Art Village, which is one of the most typical place in Puerto Montt. In this place you will find the typical farmer and fisherman people who came from the island around Puerto Montt. Photos and enjoy the experience with the locals!
End of our services.
* Cruise ship passenger: We return one hour before the last tender. If it’s necessary, we can make shorter the excursion.
** Normal duration of the excursion 6-7 hours for Independent Travelers who not travel with Cruise ship.
- CLASSIFICATION: Soft activity.
- FREQUENCY: Daily. All year around according to weather conditions.
- PERSONS: Min 2 people. Max 8 people.
- DEPARTURE : 07:30 am from your hotel/hostel. The departure could be discussed.
- DURATION : Half day (5 – 6 hours).
- INCLUDED: Professional Local guide, Wilderness First Response guide accreditation, communication/mobile phone, 1 mineral water per person, and private transportation.
- NOT INCLUDED : Accident insurance, meals, personal equipment, tips or anything not listed in the program.
- GUEST PROVIDES : Comfortable clothes according to the activity (hot, cold or windy day we can find in our trekking), trekking boots or tennis shoes, walking sticks (optional), backpack, camera, water, cap or hat, sunscreen and sunglasses.
|Region:||Lake District, North Patagonia|
|Address:||Linea Vieja St. # 912, Puerto Varas|
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||20%|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Fax Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|