October 7, 2015
Shore excursion “Citywalk with Locals” Markets & Neighborhoods of Puerto Montt
Written By Admin
Early departure from your Hotel, Pier or Airport , heading to our local experience!
We begin our local experience, visiting “Padre Hurtado Market” where you can appreciate the local environment of the local people and their Villages. Coffee and conversation. You will see and experience the local reality of the people who do not appear in the “conventional Guidebooks”. Then we head into the second market “President Ibáñez”, popular market with a great list of farm products and the islands. During our walk we accompany the typical daily life of local people and places, that if you are Interested … Share their life with you. Visit the downtown.
Finally, the most famous and well known in this city … Angelmó, the most complete market in Southern Chile. Here we will have a delicious meal with a good local “cold tea” (white wine glass) in the “Cocinerias” (small local restaurant operating by locals). We started the comeback with spectacular views of the inland sea of Puerto Montt.
End of our services.
This tour is based on a real “local experience”, that is why I used public transportation as “Micro” or “Colectivo”. These kind of public transportations is used every day for ordinary people who go every day to their jobs, schools or markets, like Me!
* Cruise ship passenger: We return one hour before the last tender. If it’s necessary, we can make shorter the excursion.
** Normal duration of the excursion 6-7 hours for Independent Travelers who not travel with Cruise ship.
- CLASSIFICATION: Soft activity.
- FREQUENCY: Daily. All year around according to weather conditions.
- PERSONS: Min 2 people. Max 8 people.
- DEPARTURE : 07:30 am from your hotel/pier or airport. The departure could be discussed.
- DURATION : Half day (5 hour).
- INCLUDED: Professional Local guide, Wilderness First Response guide accreditation, communication/mobile phone, Lunch on Market, public transportation and private transportation.
- NOT INCLUDED : Accident insurance, meals, personal equipment, tips or anything not listed in the program.
- GUEST PROVIDES : Comfortable clothes according to the activity (hot, cold or windy day we can find in our trekking), trekking boots or tennis shoes, walking sticks (optional), backpack, camera, water, cap or hat, sunscreen and sunglasses.
|Region:||Lake District, North Patagonia|
|Address:||Linea Vieja St. # 912, Puerto Varas|
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||20%|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Fax Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|