October 7, 2015
Shore excursion the Alerce Ascient tree & Roots of South of Chile
Written By Admin
Departure from your Hotel/Pier toward the Natural Monument “Lahuen Ñadi”. This park is located 20 minutes from Puerto Montt. On arrival, we will have a scenic 1-hour walk, where we can appreciate nature and flora as the Alerce (Fitzroya cuppresoides), Coigüe (Nothofagus Dombeyi), Canelo (Drymis Winteri) among other species belonging to the temperate rainforests. During our walk we will see and hear the following birds: Chucao (Scelorchilus rubecula), Huet-Huet (Pteroptochos tarnii), Diucón (Xolmis pyrope), Traile (Vanellus chilensis) and others.
Now, we begin our “local experience”, visiting the markets “Presidente Ibáñez” and after “Angelmo Market”. You will be introduced to the local culture of the people who do not appear in the “conventional Guidebooks”. Local lunch (optional). If you want to live the real experience with Locals, this is your chance!
End our services.
** Cruise ship passenger: We return one hour before the last tender. If it’s necessary, we can make shorter the excursion.
*** Normal duration of the excursion 6-7 hours for Independent Travelers who not travel with Cruise ship.
- CLASSIFICATION: Soft – Medium activity.
- FREQUENCY: Daily. All year around according to weather conditions.
- PERSONS: Min 2 people. Max 8 people.
- DEPARTURE : 07:30 am from your Pier, Airport or Hotel. The departure could be discussed.
- DURATION : Half day (5 hour).
- INCLUDED: Professional Local guide, Wilderness First Response guide accreditation, Communication/mobile phone, Entrance to Natural Monument, 1 Mineral per person and private transportation.
- NOT INCLUDED : Accident insurance, meals, personal equipment, tips or anything not listed in the program.
- GUEST PROVIDES : Comfortable clothes according to the activity (hot, cold or windy day we can find in our trekking), trekking boots or tennis shoes, walking sticks (optional), backpack, camera, water, cap or hat, sunscreen and sunglasses.
|Region:||Lake District, North Patagonia|
|Address:||Linea Vieja St. # 912, Puerto Varas|
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||20%|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Fax Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|