October 5, 2015
Sydney Eco Whale Watching
Written By Admin
20,000 Whales are coming to Sydney
An awe-inspiring experience
Yes! Now is the time to book to experience seeing these majestic whales close up.
The great Whale migration is NOW underway with 20,000 whales coming to Sydney.
A large number of whales have started their migration north along the Australian coastline from Antarctica to their breeding grounds in Queensland.
As a part of their migratory path, many Humpbacks and Southern Right Whales swim very close to the coastline around Sydney.*
Our Eco Whale Watching is an awe inspiring small group experience.
One major advantage of small numbers is there will be plenty of space and no pushing crowds. We have tours which leave on:
BOOK NOW to be a part of this exciting eco tour experience with
Sydney Eco Whale Watching…
· 4 hour eco tour – morning & afternoon tours available
· 12 passengers max
· Personal service
· Excellent Small Group tour aboard a luxury Yacht
· Experienced company – operating whale watching tours from Sydney harbour for 13 years
* individuals and groups welcome
· Observe and Learn about Humpback and other whale species
· You may see Humpback Whales, Dolphins, Seals, Sea Birds, Fish
· Join the FUN of learning how to spot whales
· Hear a talk on the marine environment
· Ocean Spray jackets and pants available for the customers to wear during the Eco Whale Watching Tour – Complimentary
· Excellent Photo opportunities
· Experience the Spectacular sights and sounds of Sydney harbour on your way out to see the Whales.
There are complimentary refreshments onboard for you … hot chocolate, coffee & tea.
The best time to go is mid May until approx the late November.
Small Personal Group – no pushing crowds
Seeing the whales in a small group will make your eco whale watching tour more enjoyable. There are no pushing crowds as we only carry 12 passengers.
Professional and Experienced Company
Sydney Eco Whale Watching has been running Eco Whale Watching Tours from Sydney Harbour since year 2000.
In August 2011, our company was chosen by a large global travel company as 5 Star – top rated – in recognition of our consistent high ratings from travelers, we have earned their “Top Rated” status.
Our customers have acknowledged our fantastic service via the many five-star reviews displayed on the travel group’s product pages.
This “Top Rated” status is only bestowed on a very select group of travel suppliers.
In May 2013, we were voted in the top 5 whale watching tours from Sydney by Timeout Magazine.
Responsible Whale Watching – Code of Practice
To ensure these wonderful creatures and their environment are protected:
Sydney Eco Whale Watching practices Responsible Whale Watching, understanding that we need to minimise disturbance to the whales, and to follow the NSW National Parks & Wildlife Guidelines.
We have received lots of excellent awards and media from:
· 2011 “Top Rated Global Award” – International Online Travel group
· August 2012 – Sunday Telegraph – Escape magazine – “Magnificent meeting with the gentle giants story”
· 2012 “Top Global Experience Award” – International Online Travel group
· May 2013 – Voted Top 5 Whale Watching tours in Sydney – Timeout Magazine
· May 2013 – Channel 7 / Yahoo 7 – First Whales of the season Story
- June 2013 – “Must Do” Whale Watching Story -Destination Sydney
BOOK TODAY to be a part of our Eco Whale Watching Tours
Come and see these magnificent creatures
Sydney Eco Whale Watching looks forward to you getting out there with you and enjoying the Eco Whale Watching Season.
Choose Your Adventure…
Come Sail with the Whales..
Sydney Eco Whale Watching
|Region:||New South Wales|
|Address:||P.O. BOX 6327 NORTH RYDE|
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||10.00AUD discount 12 passengers maximum only. Groups and Indivdual bookings welcome|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|