September 26, 2019
The South of Baru Island Day Tour
Written By Olinto Angarita
Explore with us the spectacular South of Barú Island in Cartagena, Colombia, and discover a hidden village, its culture and their spectacular landscapes, with views, lagoons and white sandy beaches.
- Explore the South of The Baru´s Island.
- Feel the culture of the hidden village of Baru.
- Discover the South of Baru´s lagoons and their beautiful white sand beaches.
At 8:00 a.m. we drive out of Cartagena towards to Baru´s village where we take a tour with a local guide to visit and learn about its culture and its people. At 11:45 a.m. approx. We visit some beautiful white sandy beaches in the South of Baru´s Island. At 1:15 p.m. approx. we have a typical lunch. At 3:00 p.m. approx. we return to Cartagena.
Approximate Driving Time: 3 hours.
Approximate Boat Time: 30 minutes.
- Departure from Cartagena: 8:00 a.m.
- Duration: 10 hours. (Approx.)
- Small group trip.
- Places available per trip: 8
- Departures: Daily.
- Language: Spanish, English.
- Private transportation (Car & Boat).
- Trip leader.
- Baru´s walking tour with a local guide.
- Local snack.
- Typical lunch. (Fish, coconut rice and plantains)
Does Not Include:
- Hydrating beverages.
- Services not specified in the plan and personal expenses.
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||SIB|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|