November 30, 2020
Tokyo Online: Green Teatime in Japan
Written By Arigato Travel
During this online experience, our host will share the magic of green tea and its special place in Japanese culture. We will learn together the easy brewing techniques that will result in a perfect cup of healthy green tea.
– Why tea is so healthy
– How to brew every cup so it is delicious and NOT bitter
– All about the many different kinds of tea out there
– How to source great green tea around the world.
– Tea seasons
– The secret relationship between green tea and seaweed (nori)
– Great green tea pairings (even tips on green tea cocktails)
Then while we sip together, you’ll learn about hidden secret tea spots, tea tips, and tea history PLUS our local expert will answer any questions you have about Japan, Tokyo, Tea, and Travel!
Let’s share a relaxing cup, get to know each other, and connect across the globe. Teatime in Tokyo will bring us together!
What to Bring:
– Your own green tea of some kind (tea bag, loose tea, etc.)
– Whatever you need to brew your tea (tea cup and tea pot)
– Hot water
– All your questions about tea and tea travel in Japan
Time/Days offered: 3 days a week, starting with multiple time slots:
– Monday 20:00 PM JST – 21:00 PM JST
– Tuesday 20:00 PM JST – 21:00 PM JST
– Thursday 20:00 PM JST – 21:00 PM JST
Custom times may be available, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
1500 JPY + 10% = 1650 JPY for one Adult (tax included)
13.5 USD + 10% = 15 USD for one Adult (tax included)
Private tour fee:
Arigato Japan Experiences are a great way to meet other people and Japan fans from around the world. However, if your guests would prefer a private tour please see the additional fees below:
Private online group fee, groups from 3-10 people 3000 yen.
Larger private groups can be arranged please contact our staff at email@example.com
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||yes|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|