October 10, 2015
Written By Admin
The Venus Adventures trip to Turkey is a great mix of our usual three ingredients, culture, adventure and fun. We will visit the fascinating ancient cave-dwellings of Cappadocia and incredible ancient Roman ruins, indulge in a rejuvenating Turkish bath, bargain for treasures in the bazaars, see all the wonderful mosques and palaces of Istanbul, eat lots of great local food, plus much more in between. See you there!
- Exploring the mosques, palaces, bazaars and other treasures of Old Istanbul.
- Visiting the Gallipoli battlefields, a moving experience.
- Ephesus, Bergama and more – lots of fascinating Roman ruins and history.
- Dining in the charming old Greek town of Sirince and sampling famous local fruit wines.
- Seeing Pamukkale and the famous white travertine terraces with their thermal waters – try a rejuvenating mudbath!
- Visiting the fascinating cave homes and underground cities in the fairylands of Capadoccia.
- Sampling delicious Turkish cuisine, Turkish coffee and tea.
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||EURO100|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|