September 21, 2015
Urban Adventures: Pizza & Little Italy Boston
Written By Admin
Pizza! Pizza! Pizza! Visit some of Boston’s best pizza spots on this pizza smackdown which will settle the age old question: “Which pizza joint serves the best slice”? This Boston tour takes you straight into pizza heartland (Little Italy, of course) where pizza is the life force of the community. Mangiare!
- Sample three different slices of pizza from Boston’s finest pizza joints, and decide which one is the best (be warned – it’s a tough decision!)
- Accompany those mouth-watering slices with bits and pieces of pizza history, including its roots in Boston
- Hit up a ‘hidden’ Sicilian style pizzeria, and Boston’s oldest pizzeria
- Visit an old-school Italian grocery store and be inspired by the fresh produce and passion for pizza
- Learn about and meet the colourful personalities who built up Boston’s ‘Little Italy’
- Duration:2 – 2.5 hours
- Meeting point:420 Commercial St, Boston, MA 02109
- Starting time: 11.00 AM,2.00 PM
Come on this Boston food tour with an empty stomach and a hunger for pizza – now that’s an order!
Meet in the North End, Boston’s oldest neighbourhood, and begin your tasty Boston food tour at the oldest pizzeria in Boston, which opened its doors in Little Italy in 1926. Take notes as you savour your first slice of pizza, but don’t declare it the winner yet – you still have two more to go! This Little Italy tour in Boston will take you a couple more spots to help you decide which is the best pizza in Boston.
Your Boston pizza tour continues to tantalise your tastebuds as you move on to a Sicilian joint that is hidden to non-locals. Luckily, you’ll have your local guide to show you the way! Locals line up here before the doors even open, so you’ll be privy to some pretty premium information. Taste another delicious slice at the Boston pizza joint, and keep those flavors in mind as wel continue on this Boston tour.
Give your stomach a rest – but not your nose! – as you take in the aromas of an old-school Italian grocery store. See where pizzerias nab their fresh, authentic ingredients and delight in some samples too.
The moment of truth – this Boston pizza tour reaches its final stop at a pizzeria voted ‘Best of Boston’. You’re going to need to make a decision – which pizza reigns supreme?
Can’t make up your mind? Talk to the locals – they’ll be sure to have a favourite and will try persuade you to agree!
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||-20%|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|