September 21, 2015
Urban Adventures: Revolutionary Tavern Tour
Written By Admin
- Visit three of Boston’s most famous watering holes, grabbing drinks in the same spots where the American Revolution was born
- Soak in the historical significance of these taverns, and Boston’s integral role in the development of America
- Get a local perspective on this pivotal era of American history
- Engage in lively debates in the style of Paul Revere, Samuel Adams, and John Hancock
- Duration:2 – 2.5 hours
- Meeting point:420 Commercial St, Boston, MA 02109
- Starting time: 5.30 PM
- Enjoy drinks as you hear tales of these establishments and the variety of characters that were frequent patrons. As you finish this Boston pub tour in the oldest tavern in America, raise a glass, drink to the impressive history of the Boston taverns, and the fascinating tales of the people who occupied them. Cheers!
- Stroll through some of the oldest parts of Boston with a local, including The Point and the Haymarket, where merchants have been selling produce for hundreds of years. Keeping with the historical theme of this Boston night tour, we pay visits to three of the oldest taverns in Boston, where the seeds of the American Revolution were sown. The rumblings of the Boston Tea Party also originated in these taverns, which were frequented by the likes of Paul Revere, Samuel Adams, Geroge Washington, Daniel Webster, and Dr. Joseph Warren. You’ll be knee deep is the Boston Revolution, and you local guide will have plenty to tell you about this exciting era.
- This Boston walking tour will begin at our Welcome Station in Boston’s oldest neighbourhood, the North End, where you’ll embark on an historical narrative of one of Boston’s most exciting times the American Revolution.
- Get a unique perspective on the Boston Revolution on this Boston tour that gives you the big scoop on this slice of history, while you sip on a tasty local brew. Sounds like the perfect history lesson if you ask us!
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||-20%|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|