October 6, 2015
VIP – LAND & PEOPLE Dominican Republic
Written By Admin
Dominican Republic, Bavaro-Punta Cana-tour
(proposal 6 nights/All inclusive) – valid: 01 July – 21 December 2013
- Day Punta Cana
– Arrival at the airport in Punta Cana
– Transfer in air-conditioned bus with English, German, Spanish and Turkish-speaking tourguide in to “HOTEL BARCELO PREMIUM PUNTA CANA 4****”.
– Welcome cocktail upon check-in.
– Involve your room
– Dinner in buffet style
– Your hotel has prepared an unforgettable show for you.2. DayCultural island tour – LAND & PEOPLE
Discover the real Dominican life and experience our culture, history and traditions. Form your own opinion …
Activitys of this tour:
– Collection from hotel by air conditioned bus and trip to Higuey, visiting, blessed by the Pope and the world famous shrine “Basilica of the Virgen de la Altagracia”
– On the way to La Romana, go through the sugar cane plantations and learn the culture.
– Visit the artist village “Altos de Chavon” built of coral stone in the 60ths in Italian style. Fascinating amphitheatre, restaurants and a church with an observation deck on the river Chavon.
– In La Romana, visit a cigar factory, fruit market and shopping at the mall Jumbo. Compare this two different worlds
– Lunch at a typical buffet of Dominican
– Overnight in a cultivated country hotel
- DayCueva de Maravillas
Enjoy today after breakfast the underground history of the Indians (natives of the Dominican Republic). We visit the Cueva de las Maravillas (Cave of Wonders), this unique museum of natural cave art. It is located between the rivers Soco and Cumayasa. The largest cave in the Taino Indians in the Dominican Republic and is 35 meters below the surface.
– Sights and visit the Church Province of San Pedro de Macoris.
Then our journey takes us to Juan Dolio (affectionately called LITTLE-MIAMI). Here you will discover this island of contrasts. High buildings in countless stories and an incredible luxury.
– Stay in Juan Dolio in a mid-range hotel.4. Day Santo Domingo City Tour
– After breakfast we drive to Santo Domingo and immerse yourself in the cultural heritage and explore the first city in the New World. Other modern attractions in Santo Domingo include not only the numerous shopping areas, trendy restaurants, bars and cafes but also including the “Acuario Nacional”. Here we see the various sea creatures of the Caribbean first hand, including sharks and turtles as we go through a tunnel or less “by the pool.
– After our visit is to list one of the most important monuments of the modern era, the “Faro de Colon” (Columbus Lighthouse), which was established in 1992 to mark the commemoration of the 500th anniversary of the discovery of America, opened. Here we make a stop and some photos. Then we have lunch at a renowned local restaurant in the Dominican Republic.
– In the afternoon we walk in the colonial zone and see the monuments and museums.
Visit the Alcazar de Colon, and find out how the Spanish conquistadors lived.
Discover the first cathedral in America and take a look at the Columbus Lighthouse, his last resting place.
– After arriving at the seafront of Santo Domingo, we admire the beauty of the Caribbean and enjoy the delights of the Dominican cuisine at the best restaurant of typical Dominican cuisine, El Conuco, with a wide selection of food and a chance to enjoy Dominican folklore. After, we finish the day with a drink.
– Stay in Santo Domingo in a mid-range hotel.
5. Day Los Haitises days, El Limon Waterfalls
– After an informative cross-country trip on our bus to Samana we drive in the National Park Los Haitises a speed boat through the fascinating mangrove forests in the Indo-painted caves. Then we visit the bird island. Then we reach Samana with its typical Caribbean houses. There you will find a truck and walks you through the typical landscape of rubber, cocoa and coffee plantations associated with the domestic life of a ranch for lunch. After lunch we travel on horseback to the waterfall El Limon, followed by swimming and return to Bavaro.
– Stay in “HOTEL BARCELO PREMIUM PUNTA CANA 4****”.
6. Day Free Day in Bavaro Beach
Enjoy the breakfast buffet on your day off in the exclusive resort and the beautiful white beach of Bavaro. Pamper yourself exclusively of Staff. The hotels offer all-inclusive package.
In the afternoon we will accompany you on a shopping spree in the village square.
After dinner we would expect the Hotel show – an experience without equal.
Please remember to confirm with your guide today the return flight. He will tell you the exact details and expiry
– Stay in “HOTEL BARCELO PREMIUM PUNTA CANA 4****”.
Like all the best and the tour ends this afternoon around 12:00 clock with checking out from hotel and transfer to the airport ofPunta Cana.
– 6 nights
– 6 breakfasts
– 6 lunches
– 6 dinners
– Transfer Airport > Hotel> Airport
– All tours advertised
– Entrance fees in these tours
– Tour guide German, Turkish, English, Spanish
Services not included
– Airport taxes
– Extras in hotels such as telephone, internet, mini bar, etc.)
– Entry visa to the Dominican Republic (US$ 10)
Prices (excluding flights / Doubleroom per person)
4**** – US$ 1.089.00 ./. 10% Discount = US$ 980,00
MisterFa Tours S.R.L.
Mr. Mustafa Cesmeci
|Region:||Altagracia, Sto. Domingo und Ciboa|
|City:||Punta Cana, Santo Domingo, Santiago|
|Address:||Plaza Caney B5- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic|
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||10%|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Fax Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|