February 8, 2016
Wild Rivers & Mountains Adventure
Written By George Dimitrakopoulos
Have you even been to a place, unknown to most of the world, but so beautiful and magical, that you want to keep it secret for yourself, yet, at the same time, scream it out to the world? Have you ever thought of Greece as a place with wild and steep mountains, ideal for adventure holidays?
You simply have to join us on our “Wild Mountains & Rivers Adventure” and discover the secret beauty of the Greek mainland! Traditional stone-made villages untouched by time, lush fir forests, alpine landscapes, magical lakes and rivers, arch stone bridges, delicious local food and the hospitality of the local people are waiting for you to explore them!
Take advantage of Greece’s mild weather and enjoy a weekly adventure beyond the beaten path…
- Explore Athens, the city where democracy was born.
- Visit some of the most beautiful and unspoiled traditional Greek villages.
- Explore the magical lake Plastira on a kayak or hydro-bike.
- Enjoy horseback riding or mountain biking in the lush meadows of Pertouli, surrounded by dense forests.
- Taste delicious local food and wines.
- Visit the unique 13 domes church of Timios Stavros.
- Hike through Vikos Gorge, one of the deepest gorges in the world.
- Go rafting in one of Europe’s cleanest rivers.
- Follow the ancient paths of the monks and visit the cliff – top monasteries of Meteora.
|Region:||Meteora - Gorge Vikos - Lake Platsira|
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||Please contact us for more details|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|