October 5, 2015
Winter accommodation – Bay of Islands, New Zealand
Written By Admin
“Promise only what you can deliver, and deliver more than you promise”
Haere mai, kia ora.
Ipipiri Lodge: a Bay of Islands and Kerikeri bed and breakfast (B&B) luxury accommodation and a great place to use as a base for your Bay of Islands holiday and adventure in Northland.
So come to the tropical ‘winterless’ north and join in with us – your hosts: Elaine and Graham to sit, relax, watch the world go by and enjoy what we have to offer you in our piece of paradise.
- A 10 min drive to the Kerikeri township, the historic Stone Store, the magical Rainbow Falls and only 30 min from Paihia where you can catch the ferry over to historic Russell.
- Four golf courses within a 30 minute drive – Kauri Cliffs, Bay Of Islands(Kerikeri), Waitangi and Okaihau.
- To get to the top of New Zealand its a comfortable two and a half hours to Cape Reinga, well worth the trip, stopping on the way to enjoy the magnificent scenery and small local towns on the way to the top!
- Close to Doves Bay, Opito Bay, Waitangi and Paihia for boat launching – plenty of fishing spots out in the bay.
- Great place for a base to enjoying a fishing day in the harbour – this we can highly recommend with the local operator who knows the best spots to catch that kingfish or snapper!
There are three stylish luxury suites catering for up to six guests. Each suite has different views of the surrounding rural farm land and has been designated a name significant to an area within the Bay of Islands. Each suite has its own patio with outdoor furniture so it is a perfect place to relax.
Great place to have some relaxing time. Take a picnic to the Stone Store reserve and feed the ducks.
Complementry wine and chocolates on arrival, free wi-fi.
Visit our website www.ipipirilodge.co.nz for more information.
|Region:||Bay Of Islands|
|Address:||216 Ness Road, Waipapa|
|Website URL:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Top Travel Voucher:||10% discount per night on room rate|
|Contact Email:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Phone Number:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|
|Contact Name:||You need to be a club member - if you want to see it!|